Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Fish: Albino Cory

I got 3 new fish. They are Albino Cory. Poor things had a hard time just at the fish store. The guy nearly caught one of them when he was tying the knot in the bag. Needless to say they were not very excited to be in the bag.

When I got home I had them in the tank acclimating for about 20 minutes. This is actually a bit longer then I typical acclimate (typically 15 minutes), but I figure as long as they are not in any longer then 25 minutes it's a mute point.

Now that they are in the tank though they seem quite content. They fly all over the tank, and in general just have fun. They also seem to have made the Trillneatus Cory much more comfortable in the tank! Beyond that they also seem to have made the frogs more comfortable! Ya... The frogs that are the bosses in the tank... Which is crazy because they are by far the smallest creatures in the tank.

I knew that I wanted this fish. I just had no idea how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment